Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Trinity Church and Boston Public Libary



Finally got a chance to walk about the HH Richardson masterpiece, Trinity Church Boston and most beautiful library ever Boston Public Library. Pics will come to follow. Havent uploaded yet. Another item on the list for visit coming soon is deCordova Sculpture Park. Now with school over I will be able to get those items up for my review.

The inside of the Trinity Church was so dark that the images taken inside the church were very dark. There are some light near the edges of the stained glass windows.
Also there are some pictures of comparisons form the John Hancock tower, architect I. M Pei. I wish I had gotten closer to take a picture of the glass panels on the tower's exterior.

No comments:

Post a Comment