Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Modernist information on the web -- Collecting

Lately I have been collecting links from reading and then losing them or not remembering, being at another computer and many other reasons. This is frustrating so posting them to Facebook has helped. When on Facebook I end up sharing them with people I dont think I want seeing them.
This place, Interests of the day, will be the new place to keep some of the thoughts that have been collecting. This week later can refer to them. Years ago, I would have kept a journal but life and times have changes. Give this a try maybe something that can help me keep writing . . . again. Writing here seems private :P.
I am feeling better about it. Below is an important link on, Moon Hill Lexington. I think that I will go there today.
http://www.10moonhill.com/
Nice collection of information. In particular I am looking for a quote by Walter Gropius about collaborating.

No comments:

Post a Comment