Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Next Monday Lecture Harvard GSD

During the search this weekend for architecture and looking at historical images of moderist homes, I checked back to the Cape Cod Modern House Trust blog, it had been updated! It was amazing I have been checking on this webpage for months using it as a link to the many homes being reviewed, they had an update. It was amazing. The architect that has been leading the program and finished the Hugel/Gips House was speaking at the very school that Walter Gropius had been the director. I could not only go to the campus of Harvard School of Design but I would understand the topic. Next monday I will be on campus with my camera and attend a lecture on the Modernists homes on Cape Cod. Its been a great weekend for Designers . . . Me.

1 comment:

  1. Wasnt able to attend lecture because work was too busy. Boss was out and there was an important meeting on our trip last week. Stinks but I'll go next time!

    ReplyDelete